How to Communicate Telepathically with Others in Meditation
Using Energy to Heal Relationships
I think most of us can relate to this: our relationships with others bring some of the greatest joy we experience in life and also some of the greatest frustration and heartache. Some of those relationships reach a point where they seem irreparable. But I ask that you don’t throw your hands up just yet! I want to share a practice that has brought me great success in resolving relationship issues. Over the years, I have found that I can actually bring someone into meditation with me and either improve or heal the relationship. How? Energy. It is all about the energetics.
Through meditation, you are able to speak with others energetically (or telepathically). Energetic communication supersedes that of the conscious mind and ego, allowing for transformation and healing that traditional communication cannot provide.
Follow these steps to create trust, love, and resolution in your relationships:
- QUIET - Find a time and place where you can quiet your thoughts and allow your body and mind to relax. It does not matter whether you are sitting, walking, or lying down. You just want to bring your consciousness to the present moment.
- CONNECT - Bring to mind the individual or group of people that you would like to resolve struggles with, imagining that they are standing in front of you. By doing so, you send out electromagnetic thought energy into the universe, bringing them into your field through emotional intent. Energetic communication works through emotional intent because it is the language of the universe.
- COMMUNICATE - Surround them with the white light of love and peace and then share what you desire for your relationship and how you want to be towards them. For example, you may be having trouble with someone at work. Tell this person that you want to work peacefully together and will no longer have any issues or frustrations with them.
- LOVE - Ask them to also show up in a way that holds space for this loving and respectful relationship. As in the previous step, your focus is on the energy of healing, how you and the other are being, rather than traditional conflict resolution where the focus is on the issue. Then tell them you will love them no matter what happens; that you have unconditional love for them.
- RELEASE - Finally, let go. Say, “I release this to the infinite mind and ask that it organize it in a way that is perfect for all present.” End your meditation.
You may be skeptical, but I can assure you that I have corrected many issues and relationships with others that I really thought would never turn around. I encourage you to try it. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain - true healing and transformation for both you and others, and the release of emotional burdens weighing you down.